In 2013, QuantiTech, Inc. formed QuantiTech in Action, an employee-run 501(c)(3), to provide assistance to non-profit entities serving communities in which QuantiTech has a local presence. QuantiTech employees give both their time and treasure to QuantiTech in Action to support non-profit entities, and QuantiTech matches employee donations dollar-for-dollar.
QuantiTech in Action accepts Grant applications on a bi-annual basis. Interested non-profit entities that meet the eligibility requirements should follow the Grant application process outlined below.
- Services rendered by an entity must be available to all members of the community, regardless of sex, race, religion, political affiliation, background, or ability to pay.
- Services rendered by a religious entity must be open to all people, regardless of their religious affiliation or beliefs.
- Entities must be currently recognized under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code and contributions to that entity must be deductible under section 170 of the IRS Code.
- Entities must be actively involved in projects/services that directly benefit a community in which QuantiTech has a local presence.
- Tax Supported Institutions
- Social Organizations
- Political Organizations
- Private Foundations
- Public or Private Educational Institutions
Grant Application Process:
Non-profit entities that meet the eligibility requirements should download and complete the Grant Application Form and be prepared to schedule a site visit with a QuantiTech in Action representative. Please note that applications will be considered only for the current bi-annual Grant cycle and will not automatically be considered for future Grant cycles. Eligible entities may reapply, with updated information, during future Grant cycles.